Primobolan – An Experienced Bodybuilder’s Guide
- by lacountdd
What is Primobolan? What are the benefits of this steroid? Does it have side effects? What results can be expected from this product? Where to buy Primobolan? The answers to these and other questions are given in the following article.
What is Primobolan?
Depot Primobolan is an injectable form of Methenolone. It is one of the mildest anabolic steroids for the body. It is a derivative of DHT but it does not have strong androgenic effects. Despite its price and the fact that it does not provide huge muscle gains, it is relatively popular. This is due to the fact that Primobolan has practically no side effects. It is ideal for beginners, women and people who are afraid of hair loss or gynecomastia.
Half-life: 4.5 days
The content of the substance in the chemical compound: 70%
The most popular form of methenolone. It usually comes in a concentration of 100 mg/mL. Due to the long half-life, the injections should be given twice a week. PCT should start about 2 weeks after the end of the cycle.
Half-life: 1 day
The content of the substance in the chemical compound: 83.4%.
It is not a very popular form of methanolone, mainly due to its low concentration of 50mg/ml. Due to the short half-life, injections should be done daily. PCT should be started 3-4 days after the end of the cycle.
- Enhanced Strength: Primobolan, like other DHT derivatives, dramatically increases strength. This allows you to perform harder workouts and therefore makes it easier to build muscle mass.
- Muscle Gain – With methenolone you won’t see a dramatic increase in muscle mass like you would with testosterone, Dianabol or other ‘wet steroids’. Primo gains weight gradually, but the weight gained is much better and maintains near 100% after the cycle.
- Fat loss: Primobolan itself does not accelerate fat loss, but it is very helpful for weight loss. Retains most muscles recruited and increases strength. Being a derivative of DHT, it also helps achieve the dry, aesthetically pleasing body seen on the models.
- Increased libido: Although a very small percentage of primo binds to androgen receptors, the binding strength is very strong. This leads, among other things, to an increase in libido. However, this effect is not as strong as in the case of highly androgenic steroids like trenbolone.
In some cases, methenolone can reduce sexual desire; this is because it has a mild anti-estrogenic effect. For this reason, it should be used in conjunction with steroids that convert to estrogen.
- Improved Mood: Methenolone is known to improve mood. It’s not as strong as Dianabol, but it really shows. It increases self-confidence and decision-making ability, as well as the amount of energy during the days and during training.
Methenolone is one of the safest steroids. It is very gentle on the body and practically does not cause side effects, which is why many people decide to use it even for a few months.
Also taken orally in tablet form, it does not affect the liver as much as other oral steroids (but is hepatotoxic to some degree, so high doses should not be taken for a prolonged period without medication liver protectors).
Like all steroids, it blocks the HPTA axis, which is why PCT is needed after completing a cycle.
Primobolan for women
Women can use methenolone even for several weeks without any side effects. Although it is a weak androgenic substance, it should not be used in excessive doses. The optimal dose for the first cycle for women is 50 mg/day.
The maximum dose that a woman can use for a longer period without fear of side effects is 100 mg/day.
Primobolan is a relatively weak anabolic, so it doesn’t make sense to use it at doses lower than 300mg/week for less than 10 weeks.
I think a good dose for the first cycle is around 400mg/week combined with >500mg/week of testosterone.
It is very gentle on the body and at standard doses side effects are practically non-existent. For this reason, it can even be used at doses > 1 mg/week if your budget allows.
Primobolan is one of my favorite steroids. Gives extra growth and reduces water retention without increasing possible side effects.
The results of Primo (1mg:1mg) are very similar to those of NPP (Nandrolone). And the effects themselves are almost identical to masteron. Unlike Masteron, it has virtually no side effects. It also doesn’t block the HPTA axis as much, so PCT is usually not a problem.
What is Primobolan? What are the benefits of this steroid? Does it have side effects? What results can be expected from this product? Where to buy Primobolan? The answers to these and other questions are given in the following article. What is Primobolan? Depot Primobolan is an injectable form of…
AnastrozoleUses Androgens Bodybuilder's Guide Classification of Steroids Effectiveness of Testosterone Cypionate effect of taking halotestin Halotestin How to use Halotestin Interactions Length Oral Steroids powerful course Primobolan Primobolan acetate Primobolan enanthate Progestins Properties of Turinabol Results Reviews Side Effects Side Effects of Testosterone Cypionate Solo course Halotestin steroids Sustanon 250 Cycle Guide (Dosage Testosterone Cypionate The effect of steroids Turinabol Turinabol: bodybuilding course